Get a Greek real estate investment and we will help you all the way through so you can get your desired residency via Golden Visa. Whether you look to aquiare a home for your family in Greece or any rental property asset we can help you make your dream come true!
With years of experience, we know how to guide you through the whole process and assist you in chosing what is best for you and the goal you want to achieve.
WHAT IS A GOLDEN VISA ?
A Golden Visa is a citizenship by investment or residency by investment program. It is directed to wealthy foreign nationals who want to acquire residency in a certain country by investing a substantial amount of money or by purchasing a property.
If you apply for a Golden Visa, you and your immediate family members (spouse and children) will receive residence permits which can be renewed indefinitely as long as you maintain the investment.
In most cases, there is little to no requirement to actually be present in the country that issued the Golden Visa. This means that you do not need to relocate to another country unless you want to.
However, if you wish to get permanent residence or citizenship by investment, most countries will require actual residency for about five to ten years.
A Golden Visa for an EU country is particularly desirable as it allows the holder (and their family members) freedom of movement throughout the entire Schengen Zone. If the Golden Visa eventually leads to EU citizenship, then the resulting passport will offer visa-free travel to over a hundred countries in the world, depending on the issuing State.
Which EU Countries Offer a Golden Visa?
Why to choose
What are the benefits of getting a Greek Golden Visa ?
No minimum stay requirements
Visa can be renewed every five years if the investment is retained
Freedom of movement in the Schengen Zone for all family members
Relatively low investment options
You can get Greek citizenship after seven years of residence
The visa can include the spouse, children up to 21 years of age, and both sets of parents
But what do other countries demand and give in return ?
To be eligible for a Spain Golden visa, you must make one of the following investments:
- Invest in real estate amounting to at least €500,000
- Invest in shares in a Spanish company or bank deposits of at least €1 million.
- Invest in Spanish public debt, at least €2 million.
- There is no minimum stay requirement
- All family members can make use of visa-free travel in Schengen
- If you decide to live in Spain, you can get permanent residence in five years, and citizenship and an EU passport in ten years
Belgium does not offer a Golden Visa on the basis of purchasing a property – in this case also, the investment must be more active.
To be eligible for a Belgian Golden Visa, you have to create a company and invest €350,000 – €500,000 for a period of five years.
You can only receive citizenship in Belgium after five years of residency.
Cyprus offers two types of Golden Visas. One leads to citizenship whereas the other to permanent residency (indefinitely), and both have desired results.
To get a Citizenship by Investment in Cyprus, you must make an investment of €2 million. You must also make an additional donation of €75,000 to the Cyprio Research and Development fund and a €75,000 to the Land Development Organisation, for a total of €2,150,000.
You can get Cypriot citizenship within six months via this program.
To get Permanent Residence by Investment in Cyprus, you have to purchase property amounting to at least €300,000. The Residence Permit includes your family members as well, including children up to 25 years of age.
You cannot get an Austrian Golden Visa by purchasing real estate or similar non-active investments. In order to receive residency by investment in Austria, you would have to invest in something which would create jobs and have an impact on Austrian economy.
The options include:
- Investing at least €10 million directly into a business
- Investing at least €3 million to the government development fund.
Conditions and benefits
To be eligible for a Malta Citizenship by Investment visa, you must fulfil the following conditions:
- Invest at least €650,000 to the government’s national development fund and €150,000 in government-approved bonds or shares.
- Rent or purchase a property in Malta, and commit to living there for at least 5 years. Price of purchased property cannot be less than €350,000.
Via this program, you can be eligible for Maltese citizenship after a year.
To be eligible for Permanent Residence by Investment in Malta, you have to:
- Invest at least €250,000 in government bonds or shares for a minimum of five years
- Invest at least €30,000 in the State Fund of Malta
- Live in Malta, either by purchasing or renting a property
To be eligible for the Italy Golden Visa, you have to make one of the following investments:
- Invest in a Government Bond issued by the Italian Republic.
- Invest at least €500,000 company incorporated and operating in Italy.
- Invest at least €250,000 in an innovative startup
- Make a philanthropic donation in the fields of culture, education, immigration management, scientific research, preservation of cultural and natural heritage.
- Visa-free travel to Schengen Zone for yourself and your family members
- Visa can be renewed every two years if you have maintained the investment
- After five years of residency, you can apply for permanent residency
- After ten years, you can apply for Italian citizenship
To be eligible for the Portuguese Golden Visa, you must make one of the following investments:
- Purchase real estate amounting to at least €500,000
- Purchase real estate in an urban regeneration area at least 30 years old amounting to min. €350,000
- Make a capital transfer of at least €1 million
- Create at least 10 job positions
- Invest at least €350,000 in scientific research
- Invest at least €250,000 in arts, culture, and heritage
- Invest at least €500,000 in a small/medium business
- The investment options can start at €250,000
- You only need to spend two weeks per year in Portugal to renew the visa.
- You can apply for citizenship after five years, without needing to live in Portugal. Ties to Portugal and acquiring language is a requirement for citizenship, however.
- You and your family members will enjoy the freedom of movement through the Schengen Zone.
The Golden Visa program for Switzerland is much more rigorous than it is in most other countries. For one, to receive residency via investment in Switzerland, you would have to make one of the following investments:
- Form a company which offers employment opportunities for Swiss nationals
- Pay annual tax of between CHF 150,000 and CHF 1 million, depending on which canton you wish to settle.
Additionally, the required settlement period before you can receive permanent residency or citizenship is also higher. You need to live in Switzerland for at least 10 years to get permanent resident status and at least 12 years to get citizenship.
And while you are here, we can provide you with great services from
While you visit Greece in order to get started for your Golden Visa, we can provide you with accomodation , car rental and yacht cruising from our esteemed partners and guarantee you the best possible services.
The Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens places you right in the center of Athens.
Avance Car Rental can cover your every vehicular need with great convinience.
Nomicos Yachts offers new yachts from the Bavaria yard for purchase and charter management programs.
Our team has an assortment of consultants that can help you with all the financial matters and decisions you have to make
With an array of people in out legan team department we can guide you in the complex Greek industry